twitter


firstly i feel sad coz my family cannot join me to celebrate my graduation...but i have to understand their problem...never mine

so when the day is coming i feel sad..happy...nervous etc....
then i have to wake up early morning to go to putrajaya..dammit..feel tired..huuhuh
so after i get my scroll i said in my heart that i had finish my diploma...yes i did..
but when i look another friend celebrate with their family i think maybe best if my parent can come..huuhuhuhu saddddddd....

whatever is my parent come or not i have a friend and lecturer to celebrate with them...
after finish the konvo i go back home with my friend....
that the sad day for me....

sorry pic cannot upload...have a technical problem..huhhuhu

1 comments:

  1. be brave patience bro... sometimes things do happen n there are good things for it... chill k...

about the konvo- it happen 2 day ago.-..

| |

firstly i feel sad coz my family cannot join me to celebrate my graduation...but i have to understand their problem...never mine

so when the day is coming i feel sad..happy...nervous etc....
then i have to wake up early morning to go to putrajaya..dammit..feel tired..huuhuh
so after i get my scroll i said in my heart that i had finish my diploma...yes i did..
but when i look another friend celebrate with their family i think maybe best if my parent can come..huuhuhuhu saddddddd....

whatever is my parent come or not i have a friend and lecturer to celebrate with them...
after finish the konvo i go back home with my friend....
that the sad day for me....

sorry pic cannot upload...have a technical problem..huhhuhu

1 comments:

shafeirulzaman said...

be brave patience bro... sometimes things do happen n there are good things for it... chill k...

.